We are hiring skilled Plumbers for new build commercial and residential!
You will be given an assessment to test your carpentry experience.
- Must have reliable transportation. (Car, Scooter, Motorcycle, Truck).
***Clean driving record a plus but not required***
- Some basic tools required (please list when you apply).
- Work available in Hillsborough, Pinellas and Pasco Counties.
- This job has overtime hours available (50-60hrs a week)!
- Unemployment doesn't last forever. Do not wait until the benefits run out, get ahead and get a job now!
- Compensation: $18 - $24/hr and $27 - $36/hr Overtime
Plumber Job Duties:
- Interprets blueprints and building specifications to map layout for pipes, drainage systems, and other plumbing materials
- Installs pipes and fixtures, such as sinks and toilets, for water, gas, steam, air, or other liquids
- Installs supports for pipes, equipment, and fixtures prior to installation
- Assembles fittings and valves for installation
- Modifies length of pipes, fixtures, and other plumbing materials as needed for a building
- Uses saws and pipe cutters as necessary
- Installs heating and air-conditioning systems, including water heaters
- Collaborates with contractors, construction workers, electricians, pipefitters, and steamfitters in installing and repairing plumbing
- Tests plumbing systems for leaks and other problems
- Analyzes problems and identifies appropriate tools and materials for repair
- Chooses plumbing materials based on budget, location, and intended uses of building
- Follows health and safety standards and complies with building codes
- Writes reports documenting the problem and summary of actions taken
- Performs inspections of plumbing systems to identify and replace worn parts
Job Starts immediately. Please call 813.365.7844